San Francisco, California
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As Platform Evangelist you will be the face of Codility’s efforts to help companies modernize the way they build great engineering teams. Working as part of the marketing team and closely with engineering, product, sales and the c-suite, you will be increasing awareness of the problems with today’s approach to tech recruiting, and educating CTOs and Engineering leaders around the world on what they can do to build stronger engineering teams that ultimately ship software that matters.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Attend and speak at conferences on behalf of Codility, serving as an evangelist for why companies need to urgently modernize their employer branding, hiring and retention strategies for engineering.
- Consult with CTOs and engineering leaders directly in meetings and onsites with current and future customers on the future of tech hiring and what it takes to build a world-class engineering team today
- Publish blog posts, webinars, meetups and other content that highlights best practices, outlines useful insights and provides thought-leadership to CTOs and engineering leaders on how they can improve employer branding, hiring and retention strategies.
- Become an expert in building great engineering teams providing guidance and industry insights internally to our marketing, sales, product and people ops teams.
- Maintain a strong social media presence being the face of Codility to the engineering leadership community and building an engaged following online
You will love this job if:
- You personally understand the value of a great engineering team and why this should be a top strategic goal of both legacy enterprises and fast-growing disruptors.
- You are passionate about technology, and the people under the hood building it.
- You feel at home speaking with CTOs and Engineering Leaders and aren’t shy of being sharing your opinions and being challenged.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills and are a natural on stage.
- You’re organized and effective at managing your time.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, collaborating across time zones and cultures.
- You have previous experience as a CTO, Engineering Leader, Evangelist or Senior Developer and are active in the community.
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock incentiveInternational team environment
- Work equipment of your choice
- Open vacation policy and flexible working hours
- Private medical healthcareHealth & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library