Director of Growth Marketing
San Francisco, California
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As Growth Marketing Director you will work within the marketing team to convert and nurture new leads and contacts for our sales team from engineering hiring teams around the world. You will be responsible for designing, optimizing and innovating online programs to drive demand for the Codility platform — measuring all progress along the way.
You will work closely with Codility’s revenue leadership to expand our pipeline, and will have (reasonable-but-aggressive) numbers for leads created, conversions to pipeline, and CAC. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for great marketing minds to join us!
Scope of Responsibilities
- Own Codility’s strategy for generating high quality leads for the Codility platform.
- Create and qualify leads through lead-generation initiatives including SEM, content marketing, nurture programs, partner marketing, social media, email campaigns, webinars and other MQL and SQL opportunities.
- Use analytics, customer data, and lead scoring to identify high growth customer segments.
- Define a virtual event strategy and execute according to event calendar.
- Work cross-functionally to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate with Revenue ops: Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Report and present to the company on all campaign results
- Contribute to the annual and quarterly planning processes and represent advertising, events and fixed cost budgets.
You will love this job if you:
- Have a proven track record of creating awareness, maximizing prospect engagement and consistently delivering a strong lead flow.
- Have experience targeting Engineering leaders and TA/HR professionals
- Are creative and love testing new ideas
- Are data-driven and work well in cultures of measurement
- Are passionate about technology and the B2B tech marketplace
- Have excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Want to be part of a fast-paced and hands-on marketing team
- Have a desire to learn, collaborate across time zones, and regularly exceed objectives
- Have a proven ability to create awareness, maximize prospect engagement and consistently deliver strong lead flow.
- Possess strong analytical skills, and a proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and identify new opportunities.
- Have a collaborative spirit- the marketing and sales team work from multiple offices in multiple time zones, and communication and connections are key.
- Have outstanding communication skills, as you’ll be working with multiple stakeholders, championing your strategy and considering a wide variety of viewpoints and options.
- Have experience building, coaching and leading a team of marketing professional.
- 5+ years of experience marketing in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS.
- 5+ years of experience in campaign creation and response analysis.
- Have experience with HR platforms, CRM systems or other solutions which employ Free Trials and engage developer communities.
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop of your choosing
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage