Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our software platform helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess their developer candidates' skills by testing their code online. This empowers tech hiring teams to quickly gather reliable insights to decide which candidates are the best fit for any technical role. With over 1,200 customers (including Citi, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW) and over 6 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical pre-employment testing solutions.
You’ll join our product development team and work together with other coders, a product manager and designers. We’d like you to help us make our product strategy happen by bringing great user experience to existing areas, exploring new features and raising the quality bar of the code. We’re on an adventure to make our front-end like no other, and you can be part of the team that will make that happen!
Our tech stack:
- frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest,
- backend: Python 3.7, Django,
- database: PostgreSQL, Redshift,
- infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Chef, Go.
What you’ll do all day:
- implement new UI features using ES2018, React & styled-components, Jest for automated tests, and development tools of your own choice,
- shape UX together with our awesome product designers,
- keep Codility app on top of all best practices of modern front-end development.
You will love this job if you:
- enjoy working in cross-functional, product-oriented teams,
- strive to work with state of the art code and tools,
- are not afraid of refactoring existing production code,
- have real-world experience in developing modern React apps,
- follow Dan Abramov on Twitter ;-)
- understand that the users come first,
- are comfortable working in English.
What we offer:
- transparent compensation:
mid - 13k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
senior - 17k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment,
- work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN for 2 years),
- open vacation policy and flexible working hours,
- private medical healthcare,
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN for a start + after six months, it increases by 500 PLN each month),
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.
Our office in Warsaw
We are headquartered in Warsaw, Poland in the Warsaw University Library. We've worked hard to create a cross-functional space for our team to collaborate with one-another, while also ensuring that we can have some fun along the way. Games Nights, ping-pong tournaments, and roof-top breakout sessions are just a few of the ways that our team likes to bond in our spare time. Our office never stops growing, and we are always excited to welcome new faces to the team.