Talent Acquisition Specialist
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
We’re looking for a specialist to join our People Operations team that will be responsible for attracting the best technical talent. At Codility we build an innovative tool for recruiters, so you will have access to cutting edge tools for candidate assessment at your fingertips. You will partner with hiring managers, in searching for, attracting, assessing and finally hiring the best-fit candidates. You will directly contribute to building a world-class talent organization and (directly) source across the globe. You will use your talents and experience to grow our Development and Product teams while at the same time providing high-quality recruitment experience to all of our candidates. You will have the freedom to constantly improve our best hiring practices and provide ongoing feedback and training to the entire team.
What’s in it for you?
- becoming a true Advisor for Hiring Managers in making decisions to hire the right people at the right time;
- having a great impact on building a strong, performance-driven organization;
- working for a product that is the best in its domain and well-known in the tech community;
- having a huge level of autonomy and independence in designing and iterating on the best recruitment practices and sharing tricks and expertise with hiring teams;
- recruiting for a variety of positions (from entry-level to managerial and executive, customer support, design, engineering and analytical).
What you’ll specifically do:
- build a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates and engage the organization in these activities too;
- manage and drive the full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer;
- shape our recruitment practices;
- share good recruitment practices with the hiring teams;
- screen and recommend candidates for the next steps of interviews;
- build strong relationships with candidates and ensure a top-notch candidate experience;
- help us with our branding initiatives (i.e., social media, organizing meetups etc.);
- manage multiple candidate channels including internal recruitment campaigns, agencies, and online advertising;
- as the first point of Contact at Codility, we expect you to represent our company with integrity and professionalism;
- propose and implement improvements in the People Operations area.
We will love you in this role, if you:
- have at least a 2 years of experience in this field;
- have successfully sourced and recruited technical and other talents to product teams;
- are great at swiftly building candidate pipelines;
- know how to find hard-to-find technical candidates;
- are a great team player and are able to connect with people at all levels;
- are an awesome storyteller - you share an irresistible vision of the company and can easily make the candidate excited about the opportunity;
- can easily build and sustain relationships with people;
- are hungry for knowledge - you know the latest trends in recruitment, test new tools and continually optimize your efforts;
- speak and write in English and Polish fluently (C1 level).
What we offer:
- Salary on the level of 10 600 PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to the company for other contracts);
- employee stock incentive;
- international team environment;
- work equipment of your choice (8 000 PLN net to start with);
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN gross for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 500 PLN gross monthly - up to 6 000 PLN gross),
- holiday policy for all types of contract;
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours;
- private medical healthcare (Inter);
- health & wellness budget (up to 100 PLN gross monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- opportunities to grow professionally and build your further career path;
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.