Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, California
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
Our Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and managing new/existing client relationships, long-term client relationships, and developing strategic business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on new business development, in addition to, up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through sound account planning, prospecting to identify high-quality clients, qualifying and developing assigned accounts, understanding the client business environment, educating clients on Codility's product offerings, and identifying ways the company can assist clients in solving its application development testing challenges.
What you’ll do all day:
- Develop and execute sales plans and coordinates sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer up-sell revenue targets.
- Meet or exceed defined sales quota through strategic account planning, networking and use of company resources.
- Actively participate in regional marketing events for lead generation (industry trade shows, professional associations, etc…)
- Account Management – Build client relationships: maximizes Codility’s revenue and profitability potential by up-selling to existing clients, driving renewal revenue and ensuring client satisfaction;
- Involvement in kickoff meetings, major milestone meetings, and opportunistic participation where senior client decision makers are present.
- Sales Leadership – Strategic sales approach, creates value for clients and adds to the company’s capabilities and reputation;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Codility’s product offerings and tailoring its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations.
- Assist clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions when necessary
- Collaborates with Client Services Team and Executive Leadership Team in executing the company’s sales process including proposal development.
Tracks and maintains all prospect and client activity in Salesforce.com.
- People Development – Contributes to the growth, development and positive experience of the sales team.
You will love this job if you have:
- A BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience.
- 4+years of enterprise software and/or solution sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful customer engagements across a spectrum of enterprise-class verticals.
- Demonstrated success selling to Fortune 500
- A strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solution sale.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Motivation to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment.
What we offer:
- Uncapped compensation
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop and Phone of your choosing
- 4 weeks PTO
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
Our San Francisco office
Codility’s Downtown San Francisco Office is located right off Montgomery BART in San Francisco on the 7th floor of Market Center. Our team is a tightly-knit group of humble and hardworking people. We balance our early mornings, conference calls, and client meetings with team happy hours, lunches, social outings, and much more.