Social Media Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As Social Media Marketing Manager, you’ll work primarily within our Marketing team and alongside our Sales team to push our top- and middle-funnel marketing efforts and initiatives.
You will support Codility’s US-based Demand Generation function, owning social media and contributing to the following programs -- trade shows, field events, webinars, online, etc. -- that produce leads and ultimately opportunities and pipeline for the sales organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage social media - own Codility’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook social accounts, drafting, publishing, and tracking posts to improve lead flow, audience engagement, and our corporate voice.
- Enhance influencer relations - reach out to and partner with recruitment and tech manager influencers to increase advocacy and engagement.
- Support demand gen programs - assist with webinars, tradeshows, field events, and customer advocacy
- Contribute to email marketing - plan, execute, and optimize email marketing and promotions for all related campaigns
- Boost digital channels - support and optimize online channels like paid social, display advertising, etc.
You will love this job if:
- You have a real passion for supporting a high-performing sales organization
- You are creative and love testing new ideas
- You are data-driven and work well in cultures of measurement
- You are passionate about technology and the HR Tech marketplace
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- You want to be part of a fast-paced and hands-on marketing team
- You have a desire to learn, collaborate across time zones, and regularly exceed objectives
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop of your choosing
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage
Our San Francisco Office
Codility’s Downtown San Francisco Office is right in the center of the booming technology industry, located on the 7th floor of Market Center right off the Montgomery BART station. Our team is a tightly-knit group of humble and hardworking people. We balance our early mornings, conference calls, and client meetings with team happy hours, lunches, social outings, and much more.