Director of Infrastructure
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
We need to switch from start-up to a more mature architecture, and we are looking for Director of Infrastructure who will be the owner of this area.
Your main challenges are going to be:
- Migrate from the legacy stack onto Kubernetes and GitLab CI,
- Steer the infrastructure into the most optimal direction in the long run,
- Spread our platform into multiple data centres around the world,
- Design a system for dedicated environments for clients,
- Lead the design of key metrics for the infrastructure health,
- Improve the tool set used in the development pipeline,
- Improve our community presence through knowledge sharing and open-source activities,
- Ensure we stay true to DevOps principles.
What can you expect working with us:
- Working closely with CTO, Team Leaders and Product Managers,
- Ownership - you will be the one entitled to lead infrastructure area,
- Agile and lean mindset,
- International team environment - our team consists of 19 nationalities across Warsaw and San Francisco,
- The great culture - we like to work with each other, we are well-connected, close-knit and supportive.
We would love to work with you if you:
- Are open, hands-on and people-oriented leader capable of making architectural decisions,
- Have a broader perspective on the Infrastructure Team’s role,
- Worked in the company that had a living product used by plenty of users,
- Experiencing a big growth together with the company,
- Created at least 1 living system using Kubernetes and have finished a few projects in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP),
- Used to work closely with developers and maintain continuous integration and delivery,
- Are experienced in modern infrastructure stack:
configuration management (Chef)
webapp architecture (we use Django + JS + Postgres + Redis)
CI/CD pipeline (GitLab CI, Jenkins)
containers & container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker)
scripting/glue languages (Python/Ruby/Go, Shell).
What we offer:
- Salary on the level of 20-26k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to the company for other contracts),
- Employee stock incentive,
- Work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN for 2 years),
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 500 PLN monthly up to 6 000 PLN),
- Health & wellness budget (100 PLN monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- Private medical healthcare (Inter),
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours,
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.