Enterprise Relationship Manager
Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our software platform helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess their developer candidates' skills by testing their code online. This empowers tech hiring teams to quickly gather reliable insights to decide which candidates are the best fit for any technical role. With over 1,200 customers (including Citi, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW) and over 6 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical pre-employment testing solutions.
As an Enterprise Relationship Manager you will be in charge of renewing and expanding relationships with our biggest existing customers in the EMEA region. You will proactively engage with our customers to understand their business requirements and how using Codility can help them achieve their strategic objectives. You will develop long-term relationships with our customers and execute strategies to meet Codility’s sales objectives. You will own a number of relationships with clients, including the ones with the economic buyers and key influencers, carry a renewal quota and you will be expected to grow revenue within your client base.
What you’ll specifically do:
- secure existing revenue by renewing customers within your territory;
- drive revenue by expanding Codility’s usage within your accounts by building strong, personal relationships with decision makers and economic buyers;
- develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory and create reliable forecasts;
- work closely with Customer Success function to ensure customers get the most value out of the platform;
- listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams;
- expand Codility footprint into additional business units/offices/countries.
You will love this job if you:
- have 3+ years of experience in sales at technology company
- are passionate about understanding your customers’ strategic goals and helping them achieve success
- are comfortable interacting with people on the phone, in writing and in person
- are the customer’s advocate willing to push our company to new directions
- have a passion for all things tech and recruitment.
- are very hands-on and enjoy making things happen
- thrive in a tightly-knit team where team success gives you as much pride as your own
What we offer:
- competitive and fair compensation,
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment
- work equipment of your choice,
- open vacation policy and flexible working hours,
- private medical healthcare
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.
Our office in Warsaw
We are headquartered in Warsaw, Poland in the Warsaw University Library. We've worked hard to create a cross-functional space for our team to collaborate with one-another, while also ensuring that we can have some fun along the way. Games Nights, ping-pong tournaments, and roof-top breakout sessions are just a few of the ways that our team likes to bond in our spare time. Our office never stops growing, and we are always excited to welcome new faces to the team.