Product Marketing Manager
Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our software platform helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess their developer candidates' skills by testing their code online. This empowers tech hiring teams to quickly gather reliable insights to decide which candidates are the best fit for any technical role. With over 1,200 customers (including Citi, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW) and over 6 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical pre-employment testing solutions.
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work within our Marketing team and alongside our Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to help our clients understand how to improve their tech hiring using Codility. Whether they’re coming off using another product, or going through a first implementation, your role will be to prepare materials, content and education which supports our sales people to position Codility competitively, and help them set up the client for success.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Own the Product Marketing of CodeLive, Codility’s tool for hosting live technical interviews. As PMM of CodeLive, you will be responsible for the messaging of value, explaining new features, and market positioning. Your role will be to analyze our existing positioning and enhance it by developing messaging that differentiates new features from others in the market.
- Be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, their marketing strategies, trends to improve our go-to-market strategy and market penetration.
- Contribute to Codility’s overall go-to-market approach by working with sales, marketing, and product teams to understand our target buyers, how they buy, and develop messaging that will resonate.
- Track and grow our online brand perception via software review site profiles like G2 Crowd and Capterra, and popular discussion forums like Quora and HackerNews.
- Define a content marketing strategy for CodeLive by collaborating with the marketing and product teams and external designers to release new product briefs, videos, website copy, and blog posts.
- Become a go-to expert on tech recruiting and prepare education for salespeople and new hires on the HR Tech Landscape, maintain up to date intelligence and product comparisons and help define persona messaging to improve sales outcomes.
You will love this job if:
- You’ve had previous experience in a support/sales/marketing role in a competitive industry
- You are passionate about technology and the HR Tech marketplace
- You love helping people and giving them the tools to be successful
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You’re logical, but love using your creative side to solve new problems
- You have solid analytical skills and enjoy untangling data
- You have experience using CRM software like Salesforce and marketing automation software like Hubspot
- You want to be part of a fast-changing and hands-on marketing team
- You’ve got a desire to learn, collaborate and regularly exceed objectives
What we offer:
- competitive and fair compensation;
- employee stock incentive;
- international team environment;
- work equipment of your choice;
- vacation policy for all types of contracts;
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours;
- private medical healthcare;
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.);
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow;
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.
Please submit your resume in English