Director of Revenue Operations
San Francisco, California
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
The Director of Revenue Operations will provide support to our Sales and Marketing teams driving scalable revenue growth through effective programs. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission and possess a relentless curiosity and excel at converting ideas to action.
You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, dig into massive sets of information, and create solutions to problems that have never been tackled before. You are also able to work autonomously, yet collaboratively within a global team.
What you'll do all day:
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Structure and execute on these projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, and ensure seamless integration, in particular, around systems, tools, and technology
- Work with Sales, Marketing and other teams to identify and fix problems in our Sales process to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Track key data and maintain our reporting processes (spanning all key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting)
- Drive sales compensation design, modeling and managing sales quotas, and plan administration ensuring plans are aligned with philosophy and organization goals
- Establish strong working relationships with regional sales leadership, customer support, marketing and finance to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
You'll love this job if you have:
- An understanding of sales and marketing platforms, systems and tools
- Experience working with hyper growth scaling sales organization and have helped and implemented scalable processes
- Experience working in the areas of strategy, organizational design, process optimization and go-to-market approach
-The ability to independently lead projects and independently scope, prioritize and execute initiatives
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience, effectively communicating with senior management
- A background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level
- An organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive and 401(k)
- Laptop and Phone of your choosing
- 4 weeks PTO
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage