EMEA Customer Success Director
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As a Director of Customer Success, you report to the VP of Global Customer Success, and you will manage the Customer Success team in EMEA. Exceptionally qualified candidates will have CSMs, Solution Architects and On-Boarding Specialist report to them. The Customer Success team will help customers succeed with Codility through their growth initiatives, projects, and strategies. The right candidate will play a critical role in the delivery of a world-class customer experience to Codilitiy's customers. If you are truly passionate about customer success and have a proven track record to talk about, then apply for this opportunity to unequivocally help our customers and furthermore, directly impact Codilitiy’s overall success and growth in EMEA
What you'll do all day:
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success organization in Europe with specific focus on defining customer success per account, and the metrics used to measure customer Health, Usage, and Adoption along with the glocal CS metrics;
- Drive account growth outcomes; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores, reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability;
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle - define segmentation of EU customer base and varying strategies, identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Continue to build and lead world-class EU Customer Success team; Recruit high potential and experienced individual contributors for each role, Create rapid but robust onboarding processes for new team members, Foster collaboration within the Codility team and across customers, measure and manage the effectiveness of EU team;
- Serve as the lead spokesperson and ambassador for Codility's customer experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and customers. Empower the organization through effective communication;
- Work closely with the Sales leadership in EU to help them identify up-sell opportunities.
You will love this job if you:
- Have 7 - 10 years of management experience – including at least three years heading a successful customer success organization in a SaaS environment and with Enterprise customers;
- Have strong understanding and knowledge of the customer success role in successful cloud and enterprise environments;
- Have experience with account relationship and growth management of large strategic clients;
- Cooperated successfully with senior (C and V levels) executives;
- Possess a strong management presence and leadership ability, communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate teams;
- Are able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity;
- Are able to lead successfully EMEA distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and countries;
- Have Demonstrated excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, delegation, planning & organization and judgment;
- Are able to collaborate across organization and with external stakeholders;
- Hold strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction;
- Are able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock incentive
- International team environment
- Work equipment of your choice
- Open vacation policy and flexible working hours
- Private medical healthcare
- Health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library