Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As Graphic Designer, you’ll work within the creative hub of our Marketing team, alongside our Sales, and Customer Success teams to enhance how customers, prospects, fans and followers experience the Codility brand. You will be highly collaborative, a brainstormer, an excellent communicator, and will create compelling, cohesive content and marketing materials for use in both static and dynamic online marketing campaigns.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Own Codility’s customer-facing visual design - providing visual communication services, creating cohesive content and materials according to the brand strategy, and giving suggestions and ideas to improve existing materials.
- Oversee graphic projects from concept to completion - driving the conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that meet our marketing strategies, ensuring on-time delivery, within established budgets, including managing freelance designers, videographers and illustrators via Upwork.
- Develop and execute tactics across multiple channels and platforms - to ignite interest, demand and recognition of Codility’s platform
- Maintain our graphics library - collecting, maintaining and enhancing our collection of images, icons, artwork and other graphic design elements for future use.
- Partner with the team to ensure quality in execution - working with other designers, marketing managers, copywriters, videographers, product designers and engineers.
- Own internal process for requests - coming from colleagues outside of the revenue teams requesting support on graphics creation, planning and development.
You will love this job if:
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You have a thorough knowledge of graphic designing, layout, and creative visual elements
- You have the ability to understand and use a variety of design software and digital media tools to produce graphic work
- You know how to plan, coordinate, organize and supervise multiple projects simultaneously
- You have knowledge of software programs including but not limited to: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, Sketch, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets, and basic design and printing standards and copyright laws.
- You’ve had previous experience in a team working together to hit revenue and customer goals while adhering to brand strategy.
- You can work independently or within a team, and can collaborate well with others to ensure our brand voice remains cohesive, and embodies Codility’s mission and values.
- You know how to deliver projects within deadline
- You have excellent knowledge of new technologies, theories, practices, and techniques related to graphic design
- You love helping people and giving them the tools to be successful.
- You want to be part of a fast-changing and hands-on marketing team
- You’ve got a desire to learn, collaborate and regularly exceed objectives.
What we offer:
- competitive and fair compensation;
- employee stock incentive;
- international team environment;
- work equipment of your choice;
- vacation policy for all types of contracts;
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours;
- private medical healthcare;
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.);
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow;
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.