Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
What you’ll do all day:
- Create new features using Python 3.7 and Django 2+,
- Implement new UI features using ES2018, React & styled-components, Jest for automated tests, and development tools of your own choice,
- Improve your testing skills with pytest,
- Learn a lot from your colleagues (especially skills related to our front-end stack),
- Have a great impact on the Codility UI and UX,
- Help us stay on the cutting edge of Python web development.
For the Mid level we expect that you:
- Want to build the product that brings value to the customer,
- Can code blindfolded in Python,
- Have experience with a modern web framework,
- Have a habit of leaving code in better shape than you’ve found it,
- Don’t like process or quality problems to stay around and would go out of your way to fix them,
- Previously coded something you find exciting and cannot wait to tell us about it,
- Make decisions after looking at a problem from all angles,
- Are comfortable receiving and giving feedback,
- Are comfortable working in English.
For the Senior level we additionally expect that you:
- Have experience with designing scalable system components,
- Have experience with Test Driven Development, architecture patterns and lean/agile methodologies,
- Are open for learning new things,
- Being proactive, drives initiatives, speaks up when problems, issues emerge,
- Get things done,
- Are able to slice a problem.
What can you expect working with us:
- Impact - we directly improve the pace and quality of technical hiring for some of the biggest companies in the world,
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams,
- Ownership - every person from our team is a product owner,
- Agile and lean mindset - to help our whole team (developers, testers, designers and product managers) develop and own our product together,
- Continuous integration - we deploy to production every day,
- Best practices - pair programming at least once a week,
- Direct contact with end users - we observe how they use our product live, run user labs and drive customer interviews,
- International team environment - our team consists of 19 nationalities across Warsaw and San Francisco.
Our tech stack:
- Frontend: ES2018, React, Redux, styled-components, Jest,
- Backend: Python 3.7, Django,
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redshift,
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Chef, Go.
What we offer:
- Transparent compensation: mid - 13k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts), senior - 17k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
- Employee stock incentive,
- Work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN net to start with),
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN gross for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 500 PLN gross monthly - up to 6 000 PLN gross),
- Health & wellness budget (100 PLN gross monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- Private medical healthcare (Inter),
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours,
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.