Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our software platform helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess their developer candidates' skills by testing their code online. This empowers tech hiring teams to quickly gather reliable insights to decide which candidates are the best fit for any technical role. With over 1,200 customers (including Citi, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW) and over 6 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical pre-employment testing solutions.
What makes this role exciting is direct work with our own product. We work with the customers, we validate ideas and experiment. We have plenty of product teams to take care of - everyone will find interesting challenges of their liking :) The culture here is very transparent, based on feedback and open to improvements suggestions. Agile and Lean values are generally followed throughout the organization.
The role consists of working with our product teams, helping them and the entire organization to collaborate, improve, close feedback loops and deliver the best product possible :)
What you’ll do all day:
- drive agility, predictability, innovation, and quality in our product development process,
- create a safe and empirical environment that encourages experimentation,
- practice servant leadership and constantly ensure the team’s high performance and happiness,
- support Product Managers, Team Leads and everyone else in the company with maximizing the value of the product and work of the product teams by using cutting edge Lean/Agile methods and tools,
- help facilitate stand-ups, plannings, retrospectives, and design/discovery/slicing workshops,
- provide a balance of guidance where teams greatly benefit and take ownership of best practices, but are not dependent on the coach,
- promote culture based on honesty, openness, learning, feedback, teamwork, #nobullshit, lean/agile values, being responsible & best engineering practices.
You will love this job if you:
- have hands-on experience with applying Lean/Agile methodologies and effortlessly lead by example (more than 2 years, various teams),
- are all about continuous improvement (individual, teams’ and organizational),
- amaze everyone with your communication, facilitation and conflict resolution skills,
- love bringing out the best in people and quickly notice inner talents of people you work with,
- thrive in a consensus-driven culture of decision making,
- your English is impeccable and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- work on a product with great recognition in the tech community,
- competitive and attractive compensation - 16k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
- employee stock incentive,
- open vacation policy and flexible working hours,
- private medical healthcare,
- international team environment,
- work equipment of your choice (8 000 PLN for 2 years),
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3000 PLN for a start + after six months, it increases by 500 PLN each month),
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.