Site Reliability Engineer
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
Our engineering team grows, constantly working on expanding and improving our product. Additionally, our application usage scales up leading us to research improvements in our scaling and system maintenance processes.
As Site Reliability Engineers you’ll do:
- Manage product development and delivery pipeline,
- Design system architecture changes, install new services and improve our infrastructure,
- Manage day-to-day operation of our cloud-based infrastructure,
- Improve and extend automated build environment,
- Ensure the integrity and stability of our systems by monitoring their health and performance,
- Develop and improve automation of common repeatable tasks and processes in shell or scripting languages (Ruby, Python),
- Cooperate with different product and engineering teams following Agile principles, as well as occasionally directly support business needs of other Codility teams.
You will love this job if you have experience in:
- Containers and container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad),
- Cloud-based services (e.g. AWS, GKE, Azure),
- Infrastructure-as-a-code tools (Terraform),
- Configuration management (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible),
- Version Control (e.g. Git, Mercurial, SVN),
- Scripting experience (Linux shell).
Our tech stack:
- AWS for cloud environment with Linux (Ubuntu) servers, provisioned by infrastructure-as-a-code (Terraform) and managed via configuration management (Chef),
- Our application (Python/JS) uses PostgreSQL & Redis, is stored on (self-hosted) GitLab with GitLab CI pipelines being adopted,
- Additionally we: use containerization (Docker) in both production and supporting systems, have an early adoption of container orchestration (Kubernetes), and have internal automation tools written in Ruby, Shell and a bit of Python.
What we offer:
- Transparent compensation: mid - 13k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts) or senior - 17k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts),
- Employee stock incentive,
- Work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN for 2 years),
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow 3 000 PLN for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 500 PLN monthly up to 6 000 PLN),
- Health & wellness budget (100 PLN monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- Private medical healthcare (Inter),
- Open vacation policy and flexible working hours,
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- International team environment.