Enterprise Account Executive
London, United Kingdom
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
Our Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by building new and managing existing relationships with strategic customers. The role requires a strong focus on new business development, in addition to, expansion of the existing contracts. This will be achieved through sound account planning, prospecting to identify high-quality clients, qualifying and developing assigned accounts, understanding the client business environment, educating clients on Codility's product offerings, and identifying ways the company can assist clients in solving its application development testing challenges.
What you’ll do all day:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, coordinate sales efforts and company resources to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer expansion revenue goals.
- Actively participate in regional marketing events for lead generation (industry trade shows, professional associations, etc…).
- Consult potential and current enterprise clients to understand their needs and challenges in technical hiring process.
- Lead customer presentations showcasing Codility and its impact on key aspects of technical recruitment process.
- Partner with clients to develop a business case for implementing Codility.
- Execute a solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups within a strategic account.
- Partner with Sales Development Representatives, Customer Success, Executives and other cross-functional teams such as Product, and Engineering to effectively navigate the full sales cycle.
- Own contract negotiations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Codility’s product offerings and ability to tailor its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations.
- Track and maintain all prospect and client activity in Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to the growth, development and positive experience of the sales team.
You will love this job if you have:
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful customer engagements across a spectrum of enterprise-class verticals.
- Demonstrated success selling to Fortune 500.
- A strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solution sale.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships.
- A track record selling disruptive technology and successfully evangelist new concepts.
- Motivation to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment.
- Ability to independently lead continental and global contracts as well as to work as a part of a team.
- Commercially technical knowledge or an easiness in grasping technical, software development concepts (programming languages, frameworks, technologies,etc. ).
- An appetite for an independent role as one of the first in-market team members.
- Experience working remotely from the main office.
- Ability to travel regularly - A BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience.
What we offer:
- Uncapped compensation,
- Employee stock incentive,
- Laptop and Phone of your choosing,
- 4 weeks PTO,
- Budget to help you learn and grow,
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements,
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library,
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance Coverage