Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Development Team. A person in this role will help to shape the CodeLive product and ensure that we develop a version of CodeLive that can stand up to and beat the competition in satisfying our enterprise customers remote interview needs.
What you'll do:
- understand and represent the different user personas and needs within technical assessment,
- work with Product Research and Marketing Team to build a roadmap based on data and market fit,
- consult with Leadership Team to understand and help inform business strategy,
- ensure that the business strategic goals are translated into clear and achievable product goals and targets,
- define acceptance criteria for software development to achieve product goals,
- assist the Development Team to prioritize and design solutions,
- work with Customer Success Team on key accounts to help grow adoption and reduce potential churn,
- energize the Team by representing vision & strategy in an enticing way,
- take care of both internal and external success of the developed solutions.
You will love this job if you:
- have a proven ability to translate and implement business strategy into successful products,
- are commercially-minded, with a strong focus on customer and candidate success and business results,
- have exceptional analytical and communication skills in both face to face and remote scenarios,
- present a collaborative approach to work with the various teams to make the best use of data and market intelligence to validate product decisions,
- have strong technical background ideally with some development experience or working in a very technical team,
- are fluent in English and you enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer:
- transparent compensation:
- work on a product with great recognition in the tech community,
- international team environment,
- employee stock incentive,
- open vacation policy and flexible working hours,
- private medical healthcare,
- work equipment of your choice (8 000 PLN for 2 years),
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN for initial 6months, after regrowing by 500 PLN monthly up to 6 000 PLN),
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.
junior - 14k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts)
mid - 18k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts)
senior - 20k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to company for other contracts)
If this offer sound interesting for you, apply directly or contact me on my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.