Enterprise Sales Engineer
San Francisco, California
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As a Sales Engineer, you are empowered to sell to recruitment and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in creating a customer-centric sales environment. You will work alongside the Enterprise Account Executive and Relationship Management teams to define, create, and expand revenue opportunities and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You will also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing critical feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Codility.
What you'll do all day:
- You own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- Support the Enterprise Sales Team in the US with pre and post sales support to our prospects and customers,
- Create and run technical presentations for prospective customers during the sales cycle,
- Propose technical solutions for customers and prospects including test creation suggestions, report interpretation and any other support queries that are rendered during the evaluation period,
- Help the Sales Team identify up-selling opportunities,
- Create and conduct trainings for new Sales Team members on basics of programming and technical part of our system, technical aspects, and functionalities of the product,
- You influence and make the business case for product roadmap decisions
- Communicate product updates to the Sales Team
You'll love this job if you:
- Have experience navigating an Enterprise sales market as a technical partner
- Enjoy talking to people, solving problems for them, and are service oriented,
- Have excellent communication skills (both oral and written),
- Are professional, have strong execution skills and care about high quality in everything you do,
- Are equally comfortable with technology, processes as well as the people side of business,
- Have the ability to influence both technical and executive audiences
- Are curious about technology and you enjoying learning the ins and outs of the product you help sell
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive
- Laptop of your choosing
- 4 weeks PTO
- Budget to help you learn and grow
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Unlimited Amazon book orders for the Codility library
- We’ve got you covered with health benefits
Our San Francisco office
Codility’s Downtown San Francisco Office is right in the center of the booming technology industry, located on the 7th floor of Market Center. Our team is a tightly-knit group of humble and hardworking people. We balance our early mornings, conference calls, and client meetings with team happy hours, lunches, social outings, and much more.