EMEA Customer On-Boarding Specialist
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting new customers and prospects. The primary objective of this role is to work closely with Customer Success Managers and configure the Codility suite of products based on the customers requirements while also training them on the product. You will also work closely with our Sales and Pre Sales teams, where you will use your product expertise and strong communication skills to wow mid market and enterprise customers.
What you'll do all day:
- Configure Codility suite based on customer requirements;
- Build rapport with both technical and non-technical team members;
- Delight customers using critical thinking and complex problem solving skills;
- Train customers and their teams on the day to day use and administration of the product;
- Document the onboarding steps for future reference and to transition to other teams as needed;
- Develop a good understanding of configuration best practices as it relates to the Codility Platform;
- Translate business requirements into product use cases or technical requirements;
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and successfully deliver on-time.
You will love this job if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the software/tech industry
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate good teamwork
- Basic understanding of current technology trends and programming concepts
- Understanding integrations (using APIs) with cloud systemsHands-on experience with configuring SAAS products such as Salesforce, Taleo, HRIS / ATS is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand various SaaS products in the HR Tech market such
- Passion to solve customer requirements using our products
- Soft skills to interact with customers in-person, phone or video call
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair compensation
- Employee stock incentive
- International team environment
- Work equipment of your choice
- Open vacation policy and flexible working hours
- Private medical healthcare
- Health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.)
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library