Junior Marketing Associate
Cody is a fast-paced fitness startup looking for a part-time (20 hours/week) Junior Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. If you are enthusiastic about growing brand identity, fostering meaningful business-to-consumer relationships, and tackling the rapidly-changing online environment head-on, this position is for you.
This part-time job has the potential to grow into a full-time position with the right candidate. To apply for this position please include your resume AND a cover letter.
Cody is a new-media health and fitness brand that creates content and stories based on what really matters: It feels good to do good for yourself. Our ideal candidate has a passion for fitness, health, and improving the wellbeing of our customers. Deep understanding that our customers have a direct impact on our marketing and our brand’s perceived expertise in the fitness industry. We're a tight group of 15 team members with beautiful offices in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you believe you would thrive with us, let’s chat!
- Content marketing including written and visual content creation.
- Curate and optimize inspirational fitness content for our social channels.
- Track, measure, and analyze marketing impact.
- Build rapport and brand loyalty through social engagement.
- Enthusiastic about fitness, current events, healthy living, and body positivity.
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn. Ability to work with little supervision and have a “figure it out” attitude.
- Ability to keep up with a rapidly changing social media landscape.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, and Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strict attention to detail, near-perfect grammar.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, basic HTML, Google Analytics, Excel.
- Experience using Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter
- Proficient in statistics, data analysis.
- Major or minors in communications, marketing, journalism, business, or related fields.
- Familiarity with marketing concepts such as customer loyalty, lifetime value, acquisition funnels, customer service.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, or other metrics-based dashboards.
Please note: This is an hourly, part-time position starting at 20 hours a week, with room for growth. A cover letter is required, and please list your starting availability, as we are looking for an immediate hire. This is a highly collaborative job, and we require the majority of your hours to be completed in-office (not working remotely).