Cody is looking for an Associate Producer to join our Media Team. This position will report directly to our Producer and be responsible for co-creating concepts for our instructional content, as well as leading the pre-production process with our instructors for up to 16 calendar days of filming per month, spanning multiple locations and time zones. The right candidate is a resourceful and versatile production problem solver, comfortable with production schedules, has a deep love for yoga, fitness, and desire to produce the most creative health & wellness content in the industry.
The Associate Producer will assist the media team with all aspects of pre-production for our premium (paid content for our subscription platform) productions. In 2018, we will produce over 200 unique productions, between three crews that are on set in multiple locations around the country, each filming 10-15 days per month. The Associate Producer will work collaboratively with a team of producers, production managers, and editors to create the highest quality videos in the digital wellness space.
• 2+ years of experience in Creative Production/Project Management or in a closely related creative field.
• Deep love and understanding of yoga, fitness, and the wellness industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a diverse talent roster.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize a varied workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results.
• Self-driven, superb attention to detail, team player, and solution-oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset.
• Partner with the producer to establish a consistent pipeline of new and innovative instructional yoga concepts.
• Support the production team with project management tasks through each phase of pre-production.
• Work in collaboration with crew and production manager to scout, and select locations that adhere to brand standards.
• Partner with talent to craft, fine-tune, and finalize premium content concepts that align with company strategy and marketing initiatives to build the most robust and innovative video library in the market.
• Execute pre-production planning including building out production schedules, creating interview questions and desired responses, defining storylines, and conceptualizing promotional collateral to support the sales of instructional courses and classes.
• Coordinate and manage contractors both locally and remotely.
Applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered. After an initial phone screening, candidates will be asked to complete a creative project.