Cody is looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused front-end developer to create engaging user experiences on the web. From social networking and fitness tracking to online video broadcasting you will be solving real problems for real people.
You are always looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator, and can present your ideas to other team members and management clearly and effectively. You write readable and reusable code and understand the value of prototyping, testing, and documentation.
You will work in a highly collaborative product team to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable. As a front-end engineer at Cody you will work closely with other developers, designers and management and take an active role in defining and refining how our website looks as well as how it works. You will contribute to the development of features and products and recommend technologies that we might use to make them better.
What you'll be doing
- Developing Cody on the web
- Collaborating with other engineers and designers and taking an active role in defining and refining how Cody looks as well as how it works
- Building solutions that scale
What we're looking for
- Experience with CSS and preferably CSS preprocessors like Less
- Attention to detail and a perspective with user experience
- Have an eye towards performance and responsiveness
Nice to have
- Experience with Ruby on Rails