Cody is a fast-paced fitness startup looking for a full-time Video Editor to join our post-production team and help us create high quality fitness titles with the world’s best coaches. We are looking for a highly organized and ambitious editor who will work on instructional video content and other marketing materials for the launch and promotion of our digital products.
The Video Editor must have a keen photographic eye useful for editing live footage. They should be well versed in the fundamentals of good storytelling with strong editing skills and an understanding of industry trends. The Video Editor needs a strong sense for organization and problem solving, a passion for fitness.
We’re a tight group of 15 team members with beautiful offices in the heart of Capitol Hill, Seattle. This is a full-time role in our Seattle office. At this time we do not offer relocation packages. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you’re driven by Cody’s mission.
- Exceptional eye for video production, photography and visual communication
- 5+ years editing experience (especially with Adobe Premiere, multi-cam editing)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop
- After Effects experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of video codecs, frame rates (H.264, ProRes, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Own the end-to-end edit of major fitness titles (plans and bundles on our website) including instructional videos, promotional interviews, marketing videos, promotional photography and graphical overlays
- Edit instructional video content (10-60min videos)
- Edit promotional videos for our marketing channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Email Campaigns
- Edit Featured Stories and other Narrative content
- Edit marketing interviews with top fitness coaches and include B-roll and graphical overlays
- Maintain an organized post production process including asset management, project management, and post-production review