Email Marketing Associate
Cody is a fast-paced fitness startup looking for a full-time Email Marketing Associate to execute email campaigns that drive engagement, repeat purchases, and referrals.
We’re a tight group of 15 team members with an office in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are a great fit for Cody.
Please list your starting availability, as we are looking for an immediate hire. This is a highly collaborative job, and not a working-remote position. We are willing to train the right person: If you have a great attitude and are eager to learn, please apply even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications.
- Execute and optimize sales email campaigns for new product launches and promotions.
- Execute evergreen email campaigns and weekly relationship marketing emails for users tailored to their current position in the user lifecycle.
- Execute email campaign A/B testing to analyze, learn, report on, and optimize for re-engagement, upselling, and customer loyalty.
- Track and analyze email performance, and present weekly reports to the marketing team with recommendations on how to optimize emails.
- Report on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting metrics.
- Enthusiastic about fitness, current events, healthy living, and body positivity.
- Educational background in communications, marketing, journalism, business, or related fields.
- Coursework with at least one college-level statistics, research methods, or related course.
- Strict attention to detail, near-perfect grammar.
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to keep up with a rapidly changing internet landscape.
- Familiarity with marketing concepts such as customer loyalty, lifetime value, acquisition funnels, user lifecycle management, segmentation, and customer service.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Excel or Google Sheets, and email marketing.
- Previous email marketing experience with MailChimp, Intercom, Constant Contact, or any other ESP.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, or other metrics-based dashboards.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.