Customer Success Associate
Cody is a fast-paced fitness startup looking for a part-time (20 hours/week, $15/hr) Customer Service Associate to act as a go-to touch point for all of our users. You'll have the opportunity to make direct connections with users, solve problems, create proactive programs to reward our users, and provide product information that will better our users' fitness journeys. This role will ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction through efficient responses and high-quality writing.
We strive to use the power of physical movement, technology, and community to help our users accomplish their goals and become the best version of themselves—whatever that may be. Our ideal candidate has a passion for fitness, health, and improving the wellbeing of our customers, as deep understanding of our customers has direct impacts on our marketing and our brand’s perceived expertise in the fitness industry.
We’re a tight group of 14 team members with beautiful offices in the heart of Capitol Hill. If you believe you would thrive with us, please submit a resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and why you are driven by Cody’s mission.
- Resolves product or service problems with users
- Creatively develops ways to reward loyal customers.
-Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Builds sustainable and trusting relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Prepares quarterly service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains consistent and thorough cross-department communication.
-Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
-Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
-Passionate about fitness and self improvement.
-Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.