CRM Manager- Singapore
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel is a women-founded, women-led organization created to give everyone a chance at love. The sense of belonging and connectedness we get from relationships not only helps us survive, but thrive, and we’re working to make it a little easier for people to find that. We’re inspired by the stories we hear from employees, friends, and family who have used CMB to transform their lives, and you too can make a difference by joining us. Together, we can become the #1 dating app for long-term relationship seekers globally.
What is it like to work at CMB? First and foremost, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. Together we all create a unique combination of backgrounds, experiences, and cultures. We have various interest clubs around books, plants, skincare, furry friends, tv shows, you name it. Whatever your quirk is, you will feel at home here.
Secondly, we believe flexibility allows us to bring our best selves to work. We trust each other to get our job done on our own terms. We currently have 55 colleagues working from home in 9 different US states, 4 provinces in Canada, 3 in Singapore, and 4 in the Phillipines. We are currently experimenting with a 4-day-workweek that gives our team longer time to rest & recharge.
Lastly, we value connection. We are a collaborative bunch who care for our daters as well as our team members! We regularly organize in-person & virtual events and invest in each other's growth and wellbeing.
Do these values speak to you? If so, come and join us!
About this role
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a CRM manager to lead our customer communications globally. This person will be reporting to the global Head of Growth Marketing and will work across product, marketing and design teams to output best in class customer communications that drive engagement and monetisation, ultimately helping daters find a serious relationship.
- Manage the process for customer communication across all owned channels including email, push and in-app for both marketing and product teams.
- Define and analyze customer cohorts and create custom messaging strategies that drive product adoption and monetization.
- Bring a test and learn, data-driven approach to customer relationship marketing, executing a plan based on maximizing LTV by way of increasing product adoption and monetization metrics.
- Responsible for upsell and cross-sell of ala carte and subscription revenue, by driving increases in bookings / payer and payer %.
- Coordinate and execute all campaign related activities with the responsible local stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation and campaign evaluation.
- Be the sole owner of CRM workflow communications, leading strategizing and execution.
- Ensuring exceptional quality of execution of CRM campaigns.
- Maintain the experimentation roadmap for CRM, responsible for identifying the correct levers for the business, prioritizing execution, and doing readouts diligently.
- Building a world class CRM playbook and keeping it up to date.
- At least 2+ years of CRM in a digital service.
- Demonstrated success in creating, tracking and analyzing the performance of both ad hoc and workflow CRM campaigns - Across email, push and in-app.
- Strong operator. You’re skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep projects moving forward.
- Intuitive understanding of customer experience, with high empathy and curiosity. Coffee Meets Bagel has a diverse user base and you’ll be tasked with understanding and reaching out to all of it.
- Strong technical understanding of marketing software and CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and working with data.
- Experience working in a mobile, gaming, or subscription-business environment is preferable.
- Experience in SQL is preferable.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation with equity
- 100% coverage on health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings matching
- Flexible work environment (location & hours)
- Flexible PTO and sick leave
- 4-day work week
- Yearly education & wellness stipend
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Generous parental leave (10 weeks for birth parent and 8 weeks for nonbirth parent)
- Company organized social events, off-sites & retreats