Senior Product Manager
SF, Seattle, or Remote
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to create real connections that inspire personal growth. It is the dating app that treats people like people. Instead of asking you to swipe through infinite profiles, our smart algorithm curates only your best matches and sends them to you once daily. Our "slow dating" approach emphasizes savoring each real connection—and even finding delight in the journey. Globally, CMB has sparked thousands of lasting relationships. We were named one of the "Top 10 Dating Apps" by Time Magazine, and "Best App If You're Trying to Marie Kondo Your Dating Life" by Women's Health.
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a passionate, talented Senior Product Manager to help us build the future of dating. This person will lead a cross-functional team to drive revenue initiatives that deliver on our business goals while staying true to our brand mission. This person will be responsible for executing on all stages of the product development process for both iOS and Android platforms: including exploration, user and market research, data collection, roadmap and planning, goal setting, spec creation, design collaboration, project management/execution, and feature analysis. Product managers at CMB work in a fast-paced start-up environment and are true owners of their domains.
- Responsible for setting and driving all Revenue KPIs for cross-functional product development team.
- Lead revenue team through ideation to execution.
- You are an expert in driving fast product iteration of learning, ideating, building, measuring and learning.
- Maintain alignment of goals and strategies within pod, across pod leads, leadership, and the entire company.
- Consistently identify and implement best revenue opportunities for maximum growth.
- Set up a best in class product development process within the pod, including creating a system that enables effective testing of ideas, strong intra team communications, and pod culture of learning and development.
- Lead investigations when core revenue metrics are soft, followed by a clear plan of attack to address the issues issues.
- Work with BI to create an automated dashboards and data visualizations to track customer engagement KPIs.
- Work with Marketing & Customer Success team to develop & execute product marketing strategy for maximum feature adoption.
- Conduct market research, user research, and creative team brainstorming sessions, to understand the “whys” of consumer behavior and generate and execute the best creative & messaging that propels consumers to actions.
- 3+ years of growth PM experience, including consumer mobile experience.
- Experience setting up KPI dashboards for company wide communication.
- Exceptional Excel, SQL and data analysis skills--including a good grasp on statistics.
- Proven track record of thinking outside the box and ideating and executing creative solutions to consumer problems.
- Experience conducting user research/customer interviews.
- Experience leading a product podVersatile; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- A passion for Coffee Meets Bagel and our user problem.