Social Media Copywriter
US, Canada / REMOTE welcome!
Coffee Meets Bagel is more like a matchmaker than a dating app. Every day at noon, we make personalized introductions – so there’s less swiping, more meeting. Globally, CMB has sparked millions of IRL dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the “Top 10 Dating Apps” by Time Magazine and the “Best Dating App for Women” by Refinery29.
Today, Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a Freelance Social Media Copywriter to produce on-brand social content – mainly for Instagram. This person will join our team on a contract-basis and will work with our Marketing Manager and Brand Team.
- Works with Marketing Manager and the Brand Team to create on-brand, engaging social media content
- Works with in-house team to deliver assets for calendarized postings
- Ensures messaging is in line with our Brand Voice and Brand Values
- 2+ years experience in crafting short, pithy social media copy
- Some background in a creative agency or in-house setting producing creative copy
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- Able to plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, timely raise issues, and focuses on key priorities.
- Previous experience producing dating/relationship content
Before submitting your application, you will be asked to submit a completed assignment (which can be found here) and include a link to your portfolio and/or 3+ examples of your best work that shows both creative and practical copy skills.