Senior Product Analyst
SF, Seattle, or Remote
Coffee Meets Bagel’s vision is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. Each day, our app generates millions of data points that can be used to help us understand people's’ behavior. We need your help to turn this data into actionable changes that can further our vision of helping singles form meaningful connections with other amazing singles!
The Senior Product Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing large amounts of data to identify opportunities that will help bring more value to our customers. You will work closely with executives, Product Managers, and Designers to transform user data into understandable and actionable insights that can help guide product development.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering teams to provide data-driven insights that will help define the product & marketing roadmap and drive significant increase in core business KPIs (growth, revenue, engagement)
- Create internal dashboards to monitor the health of the product and business KPIs (growth, revenue, engagement).
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses and reports to support business needsInvestigate, triage and resolve metrics-based issues without heavy guidance
- Assist in feature development from ideation to execution, including helping with user research, structuring and analyzing A/B tests, and running deep analysis of feature performance post launch
- Create and share compelling presentations that motivates and inspires the team to build with conviction
- Bachelors and 5+ years post-collegiate work experience within tech, finance, consulting or related industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment such as startup
- Expert level in SQL & business intelligence tools (e.g., mode)
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data
- Ability to analyze data and condense data to tell a persuasive story
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams
- Self-starter, with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, drive change through influence, and collaborate effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders.Excited and hungry to try new tools and processes to achieve results.
- Passionate about building delightful products for our customers.