Senior Product Data Scientist
SF, Seattle, or Remote
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
Each day, our users visit our app with the hope of connecting authentically with someone. These interactions generates millions of data points that can be used to help us better understand our customers’ experiences. We need you to ask and answer the questions that will transform this data into a better understanding of what our customers find delightful and what they find painful so that you can help drive changes that further our vision of helping singles form meaningful connections with other amazing singles!
The Senior Product Analyst will be responsible for partnering with our product and growth teams to provide the facts needed to make better decisions and a well thought point of view to help push our products and services to better serve our customers. You will be responsible for building a strong understand of our ecosystem, working with the product team to determine which projects are the most important, and being willing to use the right tool (a scripted model, a dashboard, a presentation) to find and explain the relevant and timely findings that help us operate better.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, finance, and engineering teams to provide data-driven insights that will help define the product & marketing roadmap and drive significant increase in core business KPIs (growth, revenue, engagement)
- Create internal dashboards to monitor the health of the product and business KPIs (growth, revenue, engagement).
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses and reports to support business needs, investigate, triage and resolve metrics-based issues without heavy guidance
- Assist in feature development from ideation to execution, including helping with user research, designing and analyzing A/B tests, and running deep analysis of feature performance post launch
- Create and share compelling presentations that motivates and inspires the team to build with conviction
- When necessary, build models in R, Python, or other systems that help us better measure and understand the results of experiments or user flows.
- Bachelors and 5+ years post-collegiate work experience within tech, finance, consulting or related industry
- 3+ years working as a product analyst working with a team to understand and sharpen a product
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment such as startup
- Expert level in SQL & business intelligence tools (e.g., Mode, Tableau, etc)
- Competency in R, Python, or another scripting language
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data
- Ability to analyze data and condense data to tell a persuasive story
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams
- Self-starter, with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, drive change through influence, and collaborate effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders. Excited and hungry to try new tools and processes to achieve results.
- Passionate about building delightful products for our customers.