The User Acquisition Associate/Manager will be responsible for managing user acquisition campaigns for Coffee Meets Bagel across various key social and display channels. You will work with other marketers and the creative production team to deploy capital effectively while reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
You need a strong, proven analytical capabilities and the ability to balance it with creative thinking and testing frameworks. You are a fast learner, a strong communicator who thrives in a performance-driven environment, and can coordinate creative development.
- Manage, analyze, and optimize user acquisition marketing across mobile channels (including Facebook, Snapchat, Google, ad exchanges, and ad networks) on an ongoing basis.
- Work with other marketing stakeholders to ideate and execute creative digital campaigns that speak to our audience. Develop test plans, measure performance, and make changes based on your testing.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities; prioritize, execute, track results and communicate with management.
- Compile, analyze, and make strategic decisions off of large data-sets.
- At least 1 year of experience running Facebook ads.
- 1+ years of experience in highly analytical discipline such as investment banking, strategy consulting.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads is required.
- Creative problem-solving acumen, with the analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables and lookups), SQL is a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functionally with other teams.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
Coffee Meets Bagel is helping people around the world fall in love and we LOVE what we do! Come to work every day in our slick new office right in downtown off the Powell Street BART station. We have all the usual startup perks including fully stocked snack bar, catered lunches, flexible work hours, unlimited vacation policy, happy hours, and more!
Or work from wherever you are from the comfort of your home or the bustle of your favorite coffee shop. We believe in hiring the best engineers wherever they are and strive to create an inclusive and collaborative work environment, even for remote employees!