Social Media Copywriter
SF, Seattle, or Remote
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
CMB is looking for a creative freelance Social Media Copywriter to produce content that helps tell our Brand story. This person will join our team on a contract basis and will work with our Marketing Manager to create and product day to day content on our social media channels.
- Works with the Marketing Manager and the rest of Brand team to create day to day content for social media, growing and nurturing the CMB community on all social channels
- Ensure consistency of brand tone and aesthetics, re-enforcing a cohesive brand experience.
- Crafts copy and works with partners and content creators to deliver assets for calendarized postings
- Works with brand team and social strategy leads to develop compelling imagery that follows best practices.
- Able to work on a freelance, contract-basis.
- Experience in social media copywriting.
- Need to be a GREAT copywriter, good with short, pithy, witty copy.
- Experience in ad copy writing / ad creative highly preferred
- Passion for social media, prior experience working in social media and/or social content development a MUST.
- Thorough understanding of the social media space and those who engage with it – must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge base of social media platforms (esp. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Proven success in ongoing community growth, management and engagement.
- Capacity to enthusiastically handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic, nurturing work environment.
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
- Flexibility, responsiveness and the capability to “think on their feet”.
- Candidate should be assertive, pro-active and a team player.
- Exercise good judgment, resourcefulness and strong organizational/time management skills.
- Passion for CMB's mission