Senior Growth PM
SF, Seattle, or Remote
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
This is a unique role that demands both an analytical mind and creative spirit. You will be responsible for driving acquisition, activation, and retention metrics. A successful candidate will be both creative and technical, with a collaborative and resourceful style that is contagious. Our team is small, entrepreneurial, and business-focused–you should be too!
- Responsible for managing and driving activation and retention metrics. Setting vision, strategy, and roadmap for Growth org and executing on growth initiatives in ways that make a meaningful difference to business KPIs.
- Create a culture of high-tempo testing via disciplined ideation, experimentation, and readout process.
- Consistently identify new optimization opportunities and a/b test for maximum impact.
- Work with BI to create automated dashboards and data visualizations to track KPIs.
- 5+ years of analytical experience, including at least 3 years specifically as Growth PM (product funnel optimizations, growth feature development).
- Experience managing and leading a Growth team, which includes but not limited to managing people, process, and priority. Establishing high-tempo testing, impact-driven culture.
- Experience leading Growth team to success (made a significant impact to core business KPI).
- Experience setting up KPI dashboards for monitoring & reporting.
- Strong grasp of a/b experimentation principles, thoughtful about prioritizing and setting up the right experiments and interpreting the results, using statistically sound methods to avoid misleading conclusions.
- Strong product sense and intuition with thoughtful hypotheses to help prioritize the myriad potential a/b experiments.
- Exceptional Excel, SQL and data analysis skills– including a good grasp on statistics.
- Proven track record of thinking outside the box and ideating and executing creative solutions to consumer problems.
- Versatile; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- A passion for Coffee Meets Bagel and our vision.