Test Engineer (Android/iOS)
* Note- this role is open to US and Canada
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to give everyone a chance at love. Instead of asking you to swipe through infinite profiles, our smart algorithm curates only your best matches and sends them to you once daily. Our "slow dating" approach emphasizes savoring each real connection—and even finding delight in the journey. Globally, CMB has sparked thousands of lasting relationships. We were named one of the "Top 10 Dating Apps" by Time Magazine, and "Best App If You're Trying to Marie Kondo Your Dating Life" by Women's Health.
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a detail orientated test engineer passionate about a positive experience for our customers. This test engineer will be responsible for ensuring new features on the Android/iOS apps behave as expected as well as automating the testing of said features. Test Engineers at CMB are the “last line of defense” to make sure our users have a good experience. In addition to automation work, they also write test plans, collaborate on implementation strategy of product changes and develop internal tooling to assist developers and other test engineers with testing.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and developers to provide testing support
- Determine with other client test engineers what manual BVT test cases are best automated
- Writing internal tooling to ease the pains of critical testing scenarios
- 3+ years Quality Assurance experience/Test Engineering or related experience
- Familiar with Automation tooling for Android/iOS (Espresso, XCTest, etc.)
- Knowledge of writing test plans/cases
- Experience with interactions between mobile clients and a backend api
- Detail oriented self starter that is invested in customer experiences
* Please make sure to mark emails from Coffee Meets Bagel "safe". Sometimes our emails go to Spam.