Product Marketing Copywriter
US, Canada / REMOTE welcome!
Coffee Meets Bagel is more like a matchmaker than a dating app. Every day at noon, we make personalized introductions – so there’s less swiping, more meeting. Globally, CMB has sparked millions of IRL dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the “Top 10 Dating Apps” by Time Magazine and the “Best Dating App for Women” by Refinery29.
Today, Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for a Freelance Product Marketing Copywriter to produce copy for various mediums to support new product feature releases. This person will join our team on a contract-basis and will work with our Marketing Manager and members of the Brand Team.
- Works with the Marketing Manager and Brand Team to produce push notification, in-app, and email copy to support new product feature releases
- Writes creative, customer-centric copy with clear value props
- Ensures messaging is in line with our Brand Voice and Brand Values
- 2+ years experience crafting short, pithy copy (e.g., advertising copy, in-app notifications, push notifications, etc.) as well as marketing email copy
- Ability to work independently with minimal directionKnows how to humanize copy and refrain from “marketing lingo” when possible
- Ability to apply feedback quickly
- Great organizational and planning skills. Able to plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient manner
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, timely raise issues, and prioritize.
Before submitting your application, you will be asked to submit a completed assignment (which can be found here) and include a link to your portfolio and/or 3+ examples of your best work that shows both creative and practical copy skills.
Note: the assignment is VIEW ONLY. You can download the assignment from Google Drive in order to complete it, and then upload the final assignment to your dropbox or Google Drive in order to share the link with us. If any difficulties completing the assignment, please email email@example.com.
The accompanying brand book is also view only.