Senior Data Analyst- Revenue
Toronto, Ontario /
*Please note this role is open to US and Canada only- other locations will not be considered at this time.
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel's mission is to give everyone a chance at love. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
Every day, millions of people are looking to find love, and Coffee Meets Bagel can help them do just that. Using data, we need you to determine the best way to reach these people and help drive changes that further our vision of helping singles form meaningful connections with other amazing singles! The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for partnering with our revenue and finance teams to provide the facts needed to make key strategic decisions about strategy and investments we make in our product. You will be responsible for owning our revenue data and identifying issues and finding insights that support the company and revenue team’s strategy and roadmap.
- Own everything about our revenue data. Monitor for problems and identify opportunities from this data.
- Work with our product team to size the impact of new features and adjust the roadmap based on what we have learned.
- Create new dashboards to measure the efficacy of our experiments, and refine existing dashboards to track KPIs and their associated drivers.
- Communicate actionable insights to business stakeholders and maintain documentation about key findings.
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses and reports to support business needs and understand customer and subscriber behavior without heavy guidance.
- Bachelors and at least 4 years work experience in product or business analytics
- High proficiency in manipulating and wrangling large datasets with SQL, including the ability to use aggregate functions, subqueries, CTEs, and window functions.
- Basic proficiency with business intelligence (BI) reporting & visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Mode, etc).
- Basic understanding of statistical concepts.
- Capable of condensing data and telling a persuasive story to business stakeholders.
- Self-starter, with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, drive change through influence, and collaborate effectively with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with mobile dating apps.
- Competency in R, Python, or another scripting language.