Senior Android Engineer
SF, Seattle, or Toronto
Adventure. Excitement. Purpose.
If you are a self-driven, passionate Android developer who wants to be a part of helping create lifelong partnerships via the next evolution of online dating, we’d love to hear from you! At Coffee Meets Bagel we are facing a lot of challenges. We want to be innovators in the dating space and build authentic connections for our users. This means that we need to work closely to iterate on the product side and continue to implement solid architectural patterns in the app to make development more efficient and less error prone.
The latest technologies we use at CMB:
- Kotlin + Java code integration
- Component architecture
- Room for DB-based state across the app
- Feature Flags for scalable A/B Testing
- Dagger2 DI injection for modular app development
- 5+ years building and publishing Android apps used by millions of people.
- Expert level knowledge of the Android SDK and relevant tools.
- Penchant for delivering high-quality products with beautiful design.
- Experience applying common design patterns and knowledge of different architectures.
- Ability to iterate over ideas to boost key metrics.