Senior Product Manager
Coffee Meets Bagel’s vision is to inspire singles to share and connect authentically. Each day, our app generates millions of qualitative and quantitative data points that can be used to help us understand people's behaviors - their struggles and their delights. We need your help to mine and interpret this information from our customers and turn them into actionable changes that can further our vision of helping singles form meaningful connections with other amazing singles!
This is a highly impactful role that is on the intersection of product development and business strategy - it demands both an analytical mind and creative spirit. You will be responsible for building a product where users are delighted to pay for our services because it helps deliver on our value proposition more effectively. A successful candidate will be both creative and technical, with a collaborative and resourceful style that is contagious. Our team is small, entrepreneurial, and business-focused--you should be too!
- Responsible for setting and driving KPIs (revenue or engagement) for cross-functional product development team.
- Maintain alignment of goals and strategies within pod, across pods, leadership, and the entire company.
- Consistently identify, a/b test, and implement revenue opportunities for maximum revenue or engagement growth.
- Set up a best in class product development process within the pod, including creating a system that enables effective testing of ideas, strong intra team communications, and pod culture of learning and development .
- Lead investigations when core metrics are soft, followed by clear plan of attack to address the issues issues.
- Work with BI to create an automated dashboards and data visualizations to track customer engagement KPIs.
- Conduct market research, user research, and creative team brainstorming sessions, to understand the “whys” of consumer behavior and generate and execute the best creative & messaging that propels consumers to actions.
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably with at least 2+ year experience at a startup.
- Experience building features/products for mobile.
- Experience using analytics, a/b testing, crm tools (can be in-house).
- Experience setting up KPI dashboards for company wide communication.
- Experience with competitive analysis and awareness of industry trends.
- Exceptional Excel, SQL and data analysis skills--including a good grasp on statistics.
- Strong understanding of economies, virtual currencies, and different revenue models (including subscriptions models).
- Proven track record of leading teams through high velocity experimentation cycles.
- Proven track record of thinking outside the box and ideating and executing creative solutions to consumer problems.
- Versatile; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- A passion for Coffee Meets Bagel and our vision.