Boston, Massachusetts /
Product – Product Management /
Cogito's real-time behavioral technology leverages the power of artificial intelligence to deliver real-time coaching to contact center agents. This proven technology augments on-call job performance resulting in radically improved customer experiences.
We are seeking a Product Specialist to join our team! This is a brand new role in our Product Management organization. As a Product Specialist, you are a subject matter expert for Cogito’s product offerings. Your job is to drive adoption and success of our products across our clients. You will partner with Cogicians in Product, Engineering, Product Marketing, Client Services, and other teams to craft, execute, and evolve our product commercialization approach.
You will interface directly with internal stakeholders to ensure they deeply understand our product offerings and messaging to clients. You will support the product team in gathering product feedback and requirements, ecosystem opportunities, and overall strategy. You won't just execute; you'll be a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key influencers to help inform our product roadmap.
Some of the attributes you will bring to this job include strong attention to detail, inquisitive problem-solving, calculated risk-taking, an execution-focus, and outstanding communication skills.
- Develop and execute a standard rollout process for launching new or updated products and features consisting of centralized internal training materials, documentation, messaging, and overall deployment plans.
- Collaborate with the Release Management and Client Services teams to devise client deployment schedules.
- Improve product feature offerings by synthesizing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product and Engineering.
- Support Product in defining, measuring, and analyzing success metrics of new features and communicating learnings and recommendations to cross-functional teams.
- Become an expert on our client set and their needs, goals, and expectations, collaborating with Client Services, Sales, and UX Research to develop and maintain client profiles to inform product features and requirements.
- Lead discrete, specific special projects (e.g., market research) including planning, reviewing with stakeholders, and execution.
- 5+ years of experience in product, program, or partner management in large enterprise software.
- Ability to dig deep to develop robust well-rounded understanding of complex products from a technical, strategic, and partner perspective.
- Sharp analytical skills, detail oriented, and proven ability to clarify and summarize complex issues simply and bring order to chaos.
- Driven to deliver results for the team, eager to lend a hand wherever needed, comfortable with shifting priorities needed to bring team closer to the finish line.
- Experience delivering and driving adoption for applications delivered to enterprise end users.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field.
- May involve limited travel to customer sites and events.
- Remote, office based or a hybrid work options are available.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogician’s choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogician’s anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.