Customer Support Associate
Client Services – Client Enablement and Support /
Are you ready to take the next leap in technical knowledge and act as a key team resource? Cogito is searching for a Customer Support Associate to join our Customer Success team! The ideal candidate has outstanding customer-facing skills, experience supporting end users, and aptitude for learning new technologies.
The candidate must possess a strong desire to support customers by taking ownership of problems and providing top notch customer service and drive issues to resolution through in-depth troubleshooting and technical diagnostics. The candidate must be passionate about continuous improvement, demonstrate consistent follow-up, and never stop delivering value to Cogito’s customers.
Those who thrive in this role are entrepreneurial, hands-on, and obsessed with customers. This role reports to the Customer Support Manager and will work closely with other Customer Support team members to bring the overall Customer Support vision to life at Cogito!
What You'll Do:
- Help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs regarding Cogito’s software in an articulate & empathetic way over email, chat, phone and/or in-person while meeting or exceeding stated service level agreement (SLA) timeframes
- Manage and track issues to ensure accurate and complete resolution
- Establish priorities and communicate rationale and time frame clearly to customers. Overcomes constraints to meet established deadlines
- Perform routine cloud-based services monitoring and escalate unexpected issues for correction when needed
- Contribute articles to our customer-facing knowledge base in an effort to promote self-help for our customers
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- At least 1 year experience providing above average customer service in both verbal and
- written environments
- A passion for customer service and above average composure and tact
- Capacity to work independently with minimum supervision within a remote office and
- coordinate work within the team
- Experience monitoring SaaS or cloud-based services such as CloudWatch, Sumo Logic, or similar systems
- Willingness to work on a rotating shift basis as needed
- Formal experience with SaaS application troubleshooting
- Experience with ticket triage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and usage of the Internet
- Professional, “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Conscientious, quick learner, adaptable, and strong team player
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced start-up culture
- Experience working in a Customer Support/Success environment
- Experience with help desk software; i.e. Zendesk, Service Desk, Salesforce, Jira or Service Cloud
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and support best practices
- Experience with incident management (e.g. outages) and customer communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt your style to rapid organizational and platform change
Why join us?
Cogito is a cutting-edge technological leader made up of the most innovative, knowledgeable and passionate people in the industry. We recognize our success is dependent on the success of our people. We leverage the power of AI to break down barriers and improve our partner performance and enhance our customer experience. This responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering, customer support, or marketing - at Cogito we act as One Team, working towards a common goal; to make our customer’s experience exceptional. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but we keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogician’s choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogician’s anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.