Project Management in Customer Success - Summer Internship 2022
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Do you want the opportunity to be a part of Norway’s fastest-growing software company this summer? If you want to work with cutting-edge technology in cross-functional teams - this is your chance!
During the summer, you will work in cross-functional teams, solving problems and applying Agile working methods. You will work on the same tasks as our Project Managers do and your contribution will be substantial. At the end of your internship, you will present your work to the rest of Cognite in your team.
At Cognite, interns are on the front line of our mission to liberate customers’ siloed industrial data. We expect that interns fill in the key roles in our dynamic customer projects. You will work closely with the Cognite Team and our customers to rapidly build and scale their digital transformations. The internship program is intended to expose candidates to the implementation lifecycle of our core product, Cognite Data Fusion.
The period of the internship is June 13th to August 12th (Start date can be earlier, but no later than June 13th)
Attach a copy of your certificates/transcripts or a link to vitnemalsportalen.no when you apply
Tasks may include:
- Work closely with a customer in one of our teams to drive the customer’s digital transformation with Cognite Data Fusion
- Identify, prioritize, and implement use cases, together with the customer in multidisciplinary teams and/or with external partners
- Ensure end-user success and value creation for our customers
- Communicate customer needs to our product & technology teams and advise on development priorities
- Influence the culture of the world's best Customer Success team
- You are about to embark on your 4th or 5th year of study within Industrial Economics and Technology Management, Computer Science, Project Management, or similar
- Enjoy challenges and dare to set ambitious goals that drive innovation
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, in English and Norwegian
About what we can offer you this summer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with and learn from great people on projects that create a real impact
- All the tools you need to be productive
- Paid lunch, snacks, soft drinks (soda and smoothies), and yogurts free of charge in the office
- Flat structure with direct access to leaders
- 1-2 weeks vacation as agreed with Cognite
- Mentorship from Cognite
Cognite is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment at work and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive the same level of consideration for employment; everyone we hire will receive the same level of consideration for training, compensation, and promotion.
We ask for gender as part of our application because we want to ensure equal assessment in the recruitment process. Your answer will help us reach this commitment! However, the question about gender is optional and your choice not to answer will not affect the assessment of your application in any way.
The application deadline is October 8th, 2021
Cognite is a global industrial SaaS company that was established with one clear vision: to rapidly empower industrial companies with contextualized, trustworthy, and accessible data to help drive the full-scale digital transformation of asset-heavy industries around the world. Our core Industrial DataOps platform, Cognite Data Fusion™, enables industrial data and domain users to collaborate quickly and safely to develop, operationalize, and scale industrial AI solutions and applications to deliver both profitability and sustainability. Visit us at www.cognite.com and follow us on Twitter @CogniteData or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cognitedata