Software Engineer - Graduates 2022
Engineering – Graduates /
Calling all students!
Do you want to be a part of Norway’s fastest growing and most exciting start-up? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology, together with cross functional teams consisting of the top people in their field of trade?
Do you care about craftsmanship and quality? As a software engineer intern at Cognite you will be encouraged and supported in writing high-quality, testable and readable code. You will be part of our regular development teams and work on the same tasks that our full-time engineers are working on. Based on your experience and preference, you will work on front-end or back-end development.
We create applications that impact some of the biggest, most important industries today, and we experiment with making the applications that will change the way industries operate tomorrow.
- Develop a robust, state of the art industrial data platform using the latest and greatest cloud technology available.
- Design and implement a delightful API that enables internal and third party developers to build awesome machine learning and visualization applications on top of Cognite Data Fusion.
- Design and implement applications that use the data in Cognite Data Fusion to create real impact for industrial users.
- Collaborate closely with the Google teams responsible for building cloud components such as Bigtable, Pubsub, Kubernetes Engine, Spanner and Stackdriver to squeeze out every ounce of performance.
- Help shape the culture and methodology of a rapidly growing company.
- You enjoy making things happen and accepting responsibility for the results
- You produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions, break away from tradition
- You are open minded and co-operate well with others; share knowledge, experience and information; support others in the pursuit of team goals
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent program with less than two years until graduation
- You have experience with any database or data store
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with and learn from great people on projects that create real impact
- Minimal bureaucracy and overhead, with focus on agility and speed
- Regular internal or external tech-talks
- Free food, snacks, and drinks
- Free staffed gym (We also do soccer practice every Friday)
- All the tools you need to be productive
- Open and friendly company culture, including frequent social events
- Emphasis on health, including access to private medical clinic
- Flat structure with direct access to leaders
- High degree of freedom and ability to influence choices
- Endless opportunities to grow, including international possibilities
- New, attractive offices
- Help relocating to Norway for international students
Cognite is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment at work and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive the same level of consideration for employment; everyone we hire will receive the same level of consideration for training, compensation, and promotion.
We ask for gender as part of our application because we want to ensure equal assessment in the recruitment process. Your answer will help us reach this commitment! However, the question about gender is optional and your choice not to answer will not affect the assessment of your application in any way.
Application deadline: October 08.10.2021
Cognite is a global industrial SaaS company that was established with one clear vision: to rapidly empower industrial companies with contextualized, trustworthy, and accessible data to help drive the full-scale digital transformation of asset-heavy industries around the world. Our core Industrial DataOps platform, Cognite Data Fusion™, enables industrial data and domain users to collaborate quickly and safely to develop, operationalize, and scale industrial AI solutions and applications to deliver both profitability and sustainability. Visit us at www.cognite.com and follow us on Twitter @CogniteData or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cognitedata