Product Manager, Mid-Level (L2)
Product – Product /
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• The salary for this position is RM8,815.
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko's Career Progression.
As part of the CoinGecko product and engineering team. You will be part of the team that :
• Develops features that will shape and set the standards for the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
• Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
• Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
• Develop and scale the CoinGecko Data API that currently powers some of the biggest brands in the space.
• Always investigating and looking for the next product that will fill the missing gap in the industry.
What you'll be doing :
• Work with our product managers, engineering, and operation teams to ship products that delivers value to stakeholders (internal or external)
• Drive the end-to-end product life cycle including conducting product and market research, defining user persona, defining features, writing user stories and PRDs, wireframing and prototyping, user validation, sprint planning and product launch.
• Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
• Articulate a short and long term product roadmap, while staying nimble to adept to rapid changes.
What we look for in you:
• You have at least 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a tech startup (e-commerce, social, saas, etc.)
• You have experienced in the agile or scrum methodology in product development
• You have a passion to solve a problem faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.
• You love talking to users and stakeholders in order to understand their needs and gather requirements.
• You are focused and disciplined in seeing through a full product cycle from start to finish
• You are not afraid of numbers and working with spreadsheets
• You have a keen interest to learn about finance, economics, and cryptocurrency/blockchain
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You'll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Benefits: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!