Human Resources Intern
Student Internship – Human Resources /
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Talent Acquisition: Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process for both technology and business functions internships.
• Employee Engagement: Drive company culture and values initiatives through organising company-wide activities.
• HR Strategy & Projects: Contribute to the ideation, development, and launching of new HR initiatives and processes to improve employee experience.
• HR Operations & Compliance: Coordinate and assist in HR operations matters including onboarding, performance appraisals, contract compliance, contract renewals, policy crafting, employee enquiries, and exit interviews.
• Compensation & Benefits: Participate in the analysis of our total rewards structure by conducting deep dives into our annual compensation, employee recognition, and benefits package.
• Vendor Management: Maintain excellent communication with external parties such as insurance companies, data providers
• Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
What we look for in you:
• Preferably pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor’s degree in any field with an interest in Human Resources.
• Impact-driven and persistent: You’re motivated and proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve the company and employee experience.
• Entrepreneurial: You have a proven ability to build from scratch. Ability and desire to operate resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
• Operational excellence:You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. You also hold your peers to similar standards in their work.
• Collaboration skill: You are able to work independently while acting as a team player, willing to share knowledge and experiences with team members.
• Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets are a huge plus.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
• For this position, we are only hiring two (2) interns for every quarter of the year (Q1-Q4).
• Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!