Technical Product Manager (toB)
Shanghai, China /
Product – Product /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
- Build and refine crypto-as-a-service (CaaS), payments and other SaaS offerings for business clients and merchants in the Philippines and other countries
- Products may include crypto and FX trading APIs, crypto “brokerage” solutions, payroll solutions, and other turnkey solutions
- Design API functionalities as well as client portal platforms together with the Engineering and Design teams
- Own product-related operational metrics like transaction success rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Formulate product roadmap for CaaS / SaaS offerings along with key business stakeholders
- Study and keep up to date with Philippines-local and global competitor offerings
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. BD, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Compliance, etc.) to drive business growth while managing operational efficiency
You may be a good fit if
- You come from a crypto exchange, crypto service provider, or other fintech background
- You have experience in building trading, banking or payments systems for business clients or merchants
- You have some experience trading crypto, FX, equities etc.
- You are bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin)You have a Bachelor’s degree or above, with a STEM or business / finance / economics related major preferred
- You possess superior analytical and quantitative skills, and have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- You are a skilled communicator and can collaborate effectively with a breadth of stakeholders including engineering, lawyers, compliance, sales, external partners, etc.
- You are insatiably curious and possess an entrepreneurial drive