Taguig, National Capital Region /
Marketing – Branding & Community /
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
The Campaigns Manager will be responsible for ensuring the end to end delivery of Coins and Partner campaigns that drive business success and achieve KPIs relative to awareness, user acquisition, usage, CLTV and other relevant metrics. The Campaigns Manager will lead strategy, ideation, planning and execution, as well as provide reports and recommendations to measure success and optimize future campaigns.
What you'll do
- Ideates, strategizes, plans and oversees execution of marketing campaigns and plans to drive acquisition, adoption and increase CLTV of Coins users
- Oversees the development and execution of campaigns for partners (token listings, other brand partners)
- Ensures that strategies and concepts are translated into actionable items
- Liaises with external partners and stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of campaigns
- Collaborates across various internal teams such as social media, digital marketing, design, business development, product and other
- Responsible for the smooth and timely execution of campaigns
- Measures the performance and ROI of campaigns and provides periodic reports, insights and optimization strategies to improve performance
- Ideates creative executions and innovative concepts for campaigns to drive business success
- Analyzes competitor campaigns and marketing strategies
- Identifies opportunities to best position products and services vis a vis competitors and alternatives in the market
- Supervises the Campaigns Specialist and ensure that deliverables are met in a timely manner and are up to par with standards setProvides guidance to the
- Campaigns Specialist on campaign timelines, phases, tactical execution among others in consideration of prioritization, budget and business objectives
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.