Senior Product Designer (APAC)
Manila, Philippines /
Design – Design /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Work on industry-leading digital products and services that pave the way for the future of crypto and web3 in SEA
- Develop simple, elegant design solutions for both mobile and web-based products
- Own end-to-end user journeys and all aspects of the product design process, going from research and benchmarking, to ideation, to production design.
- Work fluidly across UX and UI
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the company, ranging from product to engineering, customer support, etc.
- Help us establish design standards and systems that scale across different platforms and product lines.
- Champion Design within the organization and proactively help us raise the bar for quality
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping products to end-users
- A portfolio of work that caries your unique signature
- Strong visual design skills
- Expert level skills in the tools of the trade: Figma, Principle, ProtoPie, etc.
- Experience presenting work to different stakeholders, clearly and succinctly articulating your ideas and concepts
- Position can be remote, Asia/South East Asia-based candidates preferred
What we offer
- Competitive package
- Results-oriented, fast-paced team culture
- Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
- Meaningful and impactful work
Location: Philippines but open to candidates who are within the GMT+8 timezone