Web3 Product Manager
Product – Project Management /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
Coins.ph is looking for a Product Manager with a web3 background to join our Product team. In this role you will help the company's Product team to make decisions based on data and industry best practices.
- Manage full product life cycle from requirements gathering, design, build to rollout
- Perform product and industry research for our product
- Responsible for the quality and market attractiveness of our products
- Work closely with web 3 engineering and design team to ideate, build and optimize user journey on web3 product
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Operations, Compliance, etc.) to scale the business while managing operational efficiency
You may be a good fit if
- You have experience in the web3 space
- You have experience building products for tech platforms
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or above, with a STEM or business/finance/economics-related major preferred
- You possess analytical and quantitative skills and have the ability to use complex data and metrics to back up assumptions
- You are a skilled communicator and can collaborate effectively with many stakeholders including engineering, compliance, external partners, etc.
- English communication is a must, and Chinese communication is a plus
Location: Singapore, Philippines, or China