Taguig, National Capital Region /
Finance – Reconciliation /
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations between system and partner transaction statements.
- Prepare extensive analysis of partner statements, bank reports and customer transactions.
- Ensure sustainable end to end reconciliation process and contribute to the improvement of the process flow.
- Detailed review and monitoring of large volumes of transactions, updates data and monitors account balances.
- Proactively resolves discrepancies on different transactions and liaison with counterparts to ensure accuracy of transactions and makes constant follows up on outstanding issues.
- Work closely with the Operations Team and other relevant teams to resolve issues effectively and timely.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable analysis
- Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues / problems.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Reconciliation Lead
- Performs other related tasks
What we expect from you
- Graduate with any business-related course
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude and reliable
- Must be well organized, self-starter and willing to work with less to no supervision
- Positive Attitude, Respectful, Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Editors suite
- Proven integrity in dealing with internal and external parties and in implementing company data privacy.
- Prior experience with digital assets or fintech is a plus
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.