SOC Analyst (SG/PH/SH)
Manila, Philippines /
Operations – Security /
Join the leading Crypto Brand in Asia!
Who we are
Coins.ph is on a mission to create an open financial system by providing everyone easy access to Web3 and digital assets. A regulated entity, Coins is the most established crypto brand in the Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 16 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and also access a wide range of payment services.
What you'll do
- Be the first incident responder for cybersecurity incidents and perform security incident investigations and escalations;
- Analyze network traffic, endpoint indicators, and various log sources to identify the threat, assess the potential damage, and recommend countermeasures;
- Automate the response to the IS incidents where it makes sense;
- Propose additional components and techniques that could be used to proactively detect malicious activity;
- Recommend configuration changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of Information Security tools like Anti-Virus, WAF, SIEM;
- Communicate with all levels of technology and operational staff, assist in the creation and follow methodologies, creating clear, concise deliverables.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of experience in an Information Security role;
- Scripting in Python, Bash, or any other scripting languages;
- Advanced understanding of tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling, security threats, incident response, and security monitoring leading practices;
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts, networking, web infrastructure applications, tools and processes used in security incident detection and response;
- Experience with automating incident detection and response;
- Security certifications as a plus;
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, operating 24/7/365;